Who made the final cut? Just 10 companies are still in the running for top prizes in this year’s New Ventures BC Competition, presented by Innovate BC. Want to see who wins? You can only find out at the Awards.
2019 New Ventures BC Competition Top 10 Finalists:
In alphabetical order
Congratulations to all finalists!
After receiving the judging scores, the New Ventures Competition BC Competition, presented by Innovate BC uses Octothorpe Software for judging analysis. See details here.
What happens next? In the fourth and final round, each team will pitch to a judging panel of entrepreneurs, venture capitalists and investors.
This year our judges will be:
- Natalie Dakers, CEO, Accel-Rx Health Accelerator
- Andy Edelmeir, Braemar West Capital
- Bruce Schmidt, Angel Investor
- David Shore, Co-founder Moj.io Inc.
- Geoff Catherwood, BDC
- Jim Fletcher, Angel Investor
- Julien Sellgren, Angel Investor and past NVBC winner (Metalogix 2002)
- Maria Pacella, PenderFund Capital Management
- Meredith Powell, Venture Partner, Voyager Capital
Join Us and Vancouver Startup Week at the Awards
Want to see who wins $250,000 in cash and prizes? Be sure to register for our 19th Annual Competition Awards, happening on Thursday, Sept. 19 at the Imperial in Vancouver. Tickets are $5 for BC tech startups, but are limited – be sure to register early.
We’re excited to be a part of Vancouver Startup Week for the fifth year in a row.