Last week, we shared highlights from Christene Best’s seminar on Sales for Startups from our Startup Sprint. This week, we’re back with Events Podcast‘s next episode. Highlights from Making the Pitch with Norma Biln.
Whether you weren’t able to make it or attended and want a refresher, if you don’t have time to watch a recorded version of each speaker’s seminar, you can tune into the Events Podcast for some key takeaways!
Events Podcast, Episode 11: Making the Pitch
Speaker: Norma Biln, Founder & CEO, Augurex
- What are the 3 things you need to highlight in your pitch
- How do you structure your presentation slides
- How to effectively use a backup deck
- How do you manage you time during a presentation
- Who should be the person presenting the pitch
- Don’t be afraid to paint a big exit
If you enjoyed this, stay up to date with Events Podcast for more of Vancouver’s business and startups events.