If you haven’t heard, this year, we turned our annual business education series into two full-day conferences: the Startup Sprint. On Day 2, we had the pleasure of welcoming Samantha Ming from Events Podcast, a show that summaries Vancouver’s best tech and business talks.
Whether you weren’t able to make it, or attended and want a refresher, if you don’t have time to watch a recorded version of each speaker’s seminar, you can tune into the Events Podcast for some key takeaways!
Events Podcast, Episode 10: Sales for Startups
Speaker: Christene Best, Infobip, Director of North American Sales
- What makes a good salesperson
- Why is it important for you startup business to stay focus on your sales effort
- How do you break through the noise and get that meeting
- How do you ask the right questions using SPIN selling
- How do you deal with objections
If you enjoyed this, stay up to date with Events Podcast for more of Vancouver’s business and startups events.