With cloud computing replacing infrastructure, hardware, software and everything in between, it is changing the face of IT.
Questions are arising about the future of IT professionals in the enterprise and the new role that vendors need to play to adapt to the changes. Join the VEF next week as their panel engages in a lively discussion on cloud computing.
Moderated by Jenny Yang, Entrepreneur & former VEF Chair, panelists include:
- Mark Cunningham, Founder & President, D&B Cloud Innovation Center
- Aman Mann, CEO & Co-Founder at Procurify
- Chris Day, CEO at Fully Managed
- Ziad Lammam, Director, Product Management at Teradici
- Phil Whelan, Technology Evangelist at Active State
Register until October 24th for only $45 with a special NVBC rate here: https://www.picatic.com/