For startups, understanding the often complicated legal and financial aspects of IP is vitally important in effectively leveraging those assets for the growth and success of the organization.
It is also important that startups have an IP strategy that is tailored to their business objectives and positioning.
Join us for a 60- minute talk where we’ll discuss:
- the importance for organizations to have an IP strategy;
- key considerations and practical guidelines for developing and implementing an IP strategy;
- the necessity for evolving an organization’s IP strategy as its business evolves;
- how an IP strategy increases your company’s value and positions you to better identify strategic opportunities
- an overview of three streams of AccelerateIP – Education, Strategy and Implementation;
- the AccelerateIP application process and collaborative network of accelerators, incubators and tech organizations involved.