Are you an early-stage tech startup that could benefit from some one-to-one mentorship, networking, and business training? Apply for our next cohort of the NVBC Venture Acceleration Program.
Combining online, in-depth training modules with one-to-one support (available in-person or online), this intensive program is accessible to companies across BC.
In three short months, you will adopt the lean startup methodology to evaluate your ideas, assess your business opportunity, and create a plan to move forward.
What you’ll get:
- 3-month, intensive program, completed online through rich, multi-media modules
- Weekly one-to-one mentorship with experienced, industry-leading Executives-in-Residence
- On-site or virtual participation in four half-day workshops with EiRs and volunteer mentors
- Networking with other startups
- Customer discovery interviews to evaluate the business opportunity
- Venture-building deliverables, pitching, and goal setting
- A 6-month plan to execute towards going-to-market
- Readiness to apply for a next-stage accelerator
Executives in Residence:
- Joseph Bowes – Founder and President of Angus Management, former founder and co-founder of tech based start ups
- Ean Jackson – Business Development at Analytics Marketing, Inc., former Business Development role at CFA Sports, Inc.
- Robert Armstrong – Director, Armstrong Hospitality Group, Strategic Advisor, Traction on Demand, Principal, BOLT Strategic Advisory
- Christene Best – Principal, Christene Best Consulting, former VP Sales and Marketing for Klein Systems Group
- Jamie Birch – COO/CFO & Co-Founder, Deliberate Ventures, former CFO Nurse Next Door
- David Dunnison – President and CEO at Global PVQ Canada, Principal, Dunnison & Associates
- We’re pleased to offer a reduced rate of $400 for this first year of the program.
Not ready for a mentored program?
Companies can access the online Market Validation Training Program anytime, anywhere, for free. The online modules dive into topics covered in the mentored Venture Acceleration Program, and can be completed at their own pace.