The latest crop of Business in Vancouver’s Forty Under 40 winners for 2013/14 was unveiled today.
The winners were picked by a panel of five judges including Business in Vancouver’s Managing Editor Timothy Renshaw.
The honorees will be profiled in Business in Vancouver in December, and will then be celebrated at BIV’s annual gala Forty Under 40 awards dinner at the Fairmont Waterfront on January 30, 2014.
Among the winners are a handful of BCIC-New Ventures BC alumni including:
- Terry Beech, founder and chairman, Hiretheworld.com
- Alexandra Greenhill, CEO and co-founder, myBestHelper
- Peter Lukomskyj, COO, QuickMobile
- Stephen Robinson, CEO and chairman, ClearVision
- James Taylor, CEO and co-founder, Precision NanoSystems