The jury results have been submitted & analyzed and here’s the news you’ve all been waiting for.
We’ve had a slight change of plans, but that’s a good thing overall. We had planned on advancing the Top 15 competitors to Round 3 automatically with the next 25 companies being assigned temporary mentors and pitching in-person on June 16th for a chance to advance.
But based on the scores, we’re advancing 16 companies automatically to Round 3 and giving 27 companies the opportunity to pitch to get into Round 3. Of the 27 companies pitching, 9 will be selected to move on to Round 3.
The 16 companies advancing to Round 3, listed in alphabetical order by company name:
- Antic Wireless
- Jostle Corporation
- Locarna Systems, Inc.
- Lumira Technologies
- Novel Resonant Cavity Sensors
- Pug Pharm Productions
- Purpose Wireless Ltd.
- Quadrogen Power Systems, Inc.
- Sole Gear BioMaterials Inc.
- StressMarq Biosciences Inc.
The next set of 27 companies are into Round 2.5 and will be assigned temporary mentors today:
- A GPU Software Company
- Bet Smart Media Inc.
- Catalyst oneMAR
- Crowdsource Networks Inc.
- Cubee: A Cubic 3D Gaming Platform
- Cutting Edge Industrial Design
- Dynamic Smoke simulations for Computer Games
- EcoMeter by EnviroSpeak Media
- Elvisonics Diagnostic Imaging,
- EnergyCzar Solutions
- First Light Technologies Ltd.
- GreenScene AgriTek Inc.
- Grin Technologies Ltd.
- Reconfigurable Technology for Signal Processing
- Replicate – Pure Mocap
- Ronin Fuel Cell
- Sol Frio
- VP Process Inc.
- Winsor Global Financial Inc.
- Worlds first 2-stroke supercharger system
- XacPac – The Virtual Packer
- Zenterra Energy Inc.