BCIC-New Ventures is pleased to announce the top 20 finalists in its BCIC-New Ventures Competition: Regional for early-stage BC technology entrepreneurs based outside the Lower Mainland.
Similar to the province-wide competition, the four-month, three-round regional competition includes a unique mix of business education, networking and mentoring. This year’s regional competition attracted more than 40 applications from technology startups across our province.
The Round 3 Top 20 finalists include businesses in the life sciences, cleantech, sustainability, new media and high technology sectors (in alphabetical order).
- AAA Internet Publishing, Inc. (DBA WTFast), West Kelowna
- ChatterBlock, Victoria
- Ducharme Landscapes Inc., West Kelowna
- Find it EZ Software Corp., West Kelowna
- Global Endeavours Ltd., Creston
- KeepMii, Kelowna
- Mazza Innovation Ltd, Penticton
- MediaCore, Victoria
- Net Shift Media Inc., Kamloops
- Pixton Comics Inc., Parksville
- Simple Engine Media, Kelowna
- Sirr Excavator Hands Inc, Kelowna
- SoKap Community Networks Inc., Okanagan Falls
- TanMan Sun Control Products ltd, West Kelowna
- Trajectory Design Automation Corporation, Kelowna
- UnityJDBC, Kelowna
- Vocaba Inc., Kamloops
- Votari, Kamloops
- Waterpac, Trail
- Wifarer Inc., Victoria