BCIC-New Ventures Competition 2013
Deadline is April 18, 2013 at 11:59pm.
Invest $200 in your technology business idea and learn how to develop it into a profitable company.
The BCIC-New Ventures Competition is one of North America’s largest technology business-idea competitions.
It’s like a boot camp for business start-ups.
- Learn from some of B.C’s best business experts at our business-education seminars
- Network with top professionals in business, law, finance, government and academia
- Improve your business and strategies during each round of competition
- Receive advice and insight from mentors In Rounds 2.5 and 3
- Present your condensed business plan to a panel of ‘angel’ investors, venture capitalists and industry experts in Round 4
Plus, competition winners will share $300,000 in prize packages.
Learn more about the competition and see our 2012 top 10 Finalists:
The BCIC-New Ventures Competition is open to any B.C. resident, team or business with an innovative technology product or service that has not yet secured significant financing from external investors (i.e. investors other than friends, family and company founders).
The $200 fee covers entry into the competition plus all of the business-education seminars and networking events.