Who’s won the Innovate BC-New Ventures Competition? And where do they go from here?
On average, ventures reaching the Top 25 in our competition between 2012-2017 had a 79% survivorship rate, created 930 jobs, and raised 92 million dollars of financing.
- 2016 Competition: all winners
- CuePath Innovation receives $750,000 from Genome BC and raises 1.8M in seed funding
- Flying high: Iris Automation’s success keeps soaring
- Iris Automation raises 1.5 million in Series A Round
- Jane Software takes North Vancouver solution international
- Meatme to expand across Canada with $25,000 Cadillac bursary
- Microdermics Injects Money UBC Lab
- Microdermics Closes 1M Seed Funding Round
- Microdermics closes UBC Seed Funding from e@UBC
With 17 years behind us and $300,000 in prizes, we are the largest and longest-running startup competition in BC, and one of the largest startup competitions in Canada.