What you’ll learn:
Join New Ventures BC and Fasken for a workshop on Corporate Structure and Legal Agreements. This seminar will address the initial corporate matters you need to consider in building your technology company.
At this workshop, you’ll get essential insights into corporate structure plus some q&a time from speakers Jonathan Conlin, Samuel Li, and Hardeep Gill of Fasken.
Topics covered include:
- Initial corporate structuring issues
- Allocating founders shares
- Preparing a financing plan
- Sourcing seed capital
- Allocating stock options
- Financing a new venture
June 2, 2021, 1:00 – 2:30pm, online
While you’re here, check out our entire lineup of seminars in the Startup Seminar Series:
- By signing up for New Ventures BC events, you agree to be added to the infrequently sent NVBC newsletter (you can opt out at anytime). You also agree that any photos taken at events may be used by NVBC for marketing purposes. If you do not wish to appear in any photos or online recordings, please leave your video camera off during our sessions.
- If you are unable to attend any of our events live, all our events are available online within 24 hours of broadcast on our website and our YouTube channel.
Enter the 21st annual New Ventures BC Competition presented by Innovate BC for education, mentorship, and a chance to win over $250,000 in cash and prizes.
The competition is open to early stage, BC-based startups. Your business cannot have raised over $1,000,000 in financing, and must be less than five years old.
Ready to enter? Get your application in by April 12 2021, 10:00pm.