Are you a BC tech company looking for some guidance to adjust operations and navigate the economic impacts of COVID-19?
New Ventures BC wants to support you.
We are offering a free, one-hour advisory session with our Venture Accelerator Program Executive in Residences (EiRs) to eligible tech startups navigating the challenges of COVID-19.
- BC based tech company
- Have less than 200 employees on payroll
- Impacted by COVID-19
- Complete online intake form
- NVBC will follow up with eligible companies and book a 1 hour office hour with one of our EiRs
Possible areas of support:
- Clarify a new business model (pricing strategy, sales strategy, etc.)
- Marketing (digital marketing, SEO optimization, social media, etc.)
- Pivot your business model to target new audiences
- Forecast and manage cash flow
- Get a new opinion on your business and plans
- Note: we cannot review government grant options or raising capital in a hour, if you are looking for more support in raising capital apply to our Venture Accelerator Program.
Apply for a free, 1-hour advisory session today
While we know one-hour won’t solve all your challenges, our hope is that this session will give you access to some expertise and guidance that is timely and useful for your venture.
Note: space is limited, and you will be offered the first available spaces available. Please apply early to ensure an advisory spot.
Thank you to the Federal Government (Western Economic Diversification Canada) and Innovate BC. This program is part of the Tech Resiliency Program, being delivered across the Province by the BC Acceleration Network.