New Ventures BC is looking for a new Program Coordinator
Start date: August 17, 2015
Hours: 32 hours/week
Contract: One year, renewable (subject to funding)
- Manage all communications materials, including but not limited to:
- All NVBC social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, etc)
- The NVBC Blog and Website
- The NVBC bi-weekly Newsletter
- Help plan and execute program-related events, mentor sessions, intake panels, and other special projects.
- Manage numerous NVBC programs, and partner programs.
- Market our program to potential clients and customers.
- Attend community events to help promote and showcase NVBC within the BC tech community.
- Assist NVBC Program Manager Angie Schick with administrative tasks and projects.
- Junior/Intermediate position with opportunity for experience and growth
- Friendly, outgoing, and comfortable being the “face of NVBC” at community events.
- Very social media proficient (FB, Twitter, LinkedIn, Hootsuite, Slack, etc)
- Proficient with MS Office Suite. Mac and PC. Can troubleshoot most tech.
- Experience with event organization.
- Minimum one year work experience
- Extremely organized, with the ability to manage multiple projects at any given time.
- Project driven. Flexible schedule, but not afraid to work more than 9-5 when necessary to meet deadlines.
- Have an existing knowledge of the Vancouver Startup scene.
- Self-directed, with excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Creative and innovative, always looking to move NVBC forward.
Please send your CV, cover letter, and expected hourly salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than July 23rd, at 5pm.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Feel free to share this job posting with your community!