HyperGrowth is putting three in-revenue ($250,000-$1,000,000) technology companies through an intensive 6 months revenue accelerator program. They are coupling it with a Series A readiness program run by Alacrity, and Vancity has made a $250,000-$1,000,000 convertible note program available. HyperGrowth have a great collection of operating CEOs and executives from Global Relay, ACL, Build Direct, Mobify, POF and more.
Our belief is simple:
Connections + Expertise + Accountability = HyperGrowth
For six months, your team will be immersed in a program designed to drive revenue growth. The advisor team is led by BCTIA Innovation Hub Founding Partners, including Warren Roy, CEO Global Relay, Jeff Booth, CEO of BuildDirect, and Laurie Schultz, CEO of ACL, alongside a cross section of Vancouver tech industry’s biggest and brightest.
- Access to the BCTIA network, including our partners and advisors, to drive in-roads with new customers.
- Soft-landing programs to help open new markets.
- Bi-weekly education sessions with senior marketing and sales executives from elite sales organizations.
- Training and mentorship on the key areas that drive revenue: Lead Generation, Sales and Marketing Metrics, and Sales Force Management.
- Weekly sessions with Executives in Residence to check milestones and destroy rocks before they become boulders.
- Quarterly sessions with Super Advisory Boards, to drive strategy and proactively solve problems.