The next GreenTech Exchange Forum will be held on Wednesday, July 31st in Vancouver and the topic is environmental toxicology and remediation.
Environmental considerations are paramount in all major projects and due diligence is not only required but also vital in protecting natural settings as well as any jurisdiction’s finances. Planning for ecological risk, assessing impact, emergency preparation and environmental management assists us in making informed decisions – so what does that entail?
In the July 2013 GTEx Forum, interdisciplinary environmental experts will highlight some of the issues, technology, and methods of environmental toxicology and remediation and also explain how this is all connected to the green economy.
- Alan McCammon, Remediation Assurance and Brownfields Manager, BC Ministry of Environment
- Francisco Perelló, Partner and Technology Group Head, Keystone Environmental
- Rostam Namdari, Scientific Director, Xenon Pharmaceuticals
- Shannon Bard, Risk Assessment & Biological Services Department Head, Keystone Environmental
- Felix Breden, Biology Departmental Chair at Simon Fraser University (moderator)
This upcoming GTEx Forum takes place at Harbour Centre, Simon Fraser University. Networking begins at 5:00pm with the presentation at 6:00pm. Register online to attend.