The Distance Venture Acceleration Program is a program for entrepreneurs who need flexibility. The program features an ongoing intake, ensuring program fit.
The program builds on the solid content of Market Validation Training and its venture-building deliverables through dynamic weekly EiR meetings.
Who is this program for?
Our Distance Venture Acceleration Program is designed for ventures who are looking for product-market fit, or have early revenue, but are looking to gain more traction.
This flexible program allows you to work at your own pace. All mentorship and training is completed online.
In this program, you will..
- Conduct real-world customer interviews to prove your customer needs and markets
- Complete online Market Validation Training with an EiR
- Develop a venture plan which includes your positioning statement, value proposition, business model canvas and a 6-month plan
- Weekly office hours and mentorship with your EiR, done via Skype or phone
- You’ll develop a program plan at the start of this program and will get support and coaching to achieve your objectives with your EiR
- A more flexible option for you to work on your venture
Executives in Residence
Executive in Residence | 10+ years
Ean “Action” Jackson has invested the past 25 years of his professional career in management, technical and business development roles in the technology industry. He has been employed by businesses across North America ranging from startups to major multinational corporations including IBM, Oracle Corporation and Sprint International. When not building business, Ean likes to run trails and climb mountains.
Executive in Residence | 1 year
Early experience with the Asian Institute of Technology launched Beth on a career of bringing new ideas to life. Her strengths include identifying viable, defensible markets, then coaching clients through the practical steps required to connect with those markets, generate cash flow and turn a profit. She knows how to communicate value – to investors, joint venture partners, customers, company teams and supply chains.
Her experience includes on working on boards and across borders, in different cultural milieus. Beth has an MBA in New Venture Development. In addition, she studied at the European Summer School for Advanced Management. Beth is endlessly curious and a serial entrepreneur.
- 3-month program
- Program cost: $450 ($150/month)
- We offer a discounted rate of $250 to past BCIC-New Ventures competitors
Apply for the Program
Interested in signing up? The we take on clients the first week of every month. You can apply at any time, and will begin the program shortly after.