Join BCIC-New Ventures Competitors and the BC tech community at SFU Segal School of Business for a day packed with startup essentials. Come in with your venture questions and leave with the confidence to take your business to the next level.
Can’t stay all day? No problem. Attend the whole day or stay for select seminars. Seminars are free but space is limited, be sure to register in advance!
- Registration: 9:00am – 9:30am
- Sales for Startups w/ Christene Best, 9:30am – 10:30am
- Corporate Structure w/ Steven Saville and Jonathan Conlin, 10:45am -12:15pm
- Lunch & Learn & Networking: 12:15pm – 1:15pm
- Non-dilutive funding w/ Erik Ashdown, 12:25pm – 12:45pm
- Capital Planning w/ Jill Earthy, Sana Kapadia, and Sarah Applebaum, 1:15pm – 2:30pm
- Making the Pitch w/ Norma Biln, 2:45pm – 3:30pm
- Exit Strategies w/ Nat Burgess, 3:45pm – 4:45pm
- End of day Social / Networking + cash bar: 4:45pm – 6:00pm
Register using the form below or visit Eventbrite.
Can’t make the event? We’ve got you covered – sessions will be recorded and made available online.