The Strategic Startup with Roger Killen
Are you an active or aspiring entrepreneur? Want a roadmap to build your startup with less anxiety, confusion and frustration?
Be sure to check out Roger Killen’s The Strategic Startup. This 3-hour seminar describes a system of proven best practices that are applied in small, simple and strategically-sequenced steps. With this system, entrepreneurs replace their anxiety, confusion and frustration with clear visions, near-certain outcomes and confident execution.
Attendees will learn to:
- Design a roadmap with milestonesknown to foretell success instead of a patchwork of tactics held together by hope and hard work
- Safely and boldly navigate the startup minefield and avoid false starts and fatal flaws
- Focus on strategic priorities and avoid the trial-and-error approach to startup development
- Create products and services that customers really want and can be profitably produced
- Attract crucial resources including a great team, great partners and adequate capital
- Build a business capable of rewarding them with fulfillment, fun and fortune.
The Strategic Startup is on Saturday, September 15th from 9:00am to 12:00pm (and repeated from 1:00pm to 4:00pm) at UBC Robson Square. Tickets are $27 and available online.